ForeclosureInfo allows instant access to nationwide Pre-Foreclosure and Foreclosure listings... updated daily!
We have combined all of the essential elements that keep real-estate investors and professionals thoroughly informed regarding the past and present state of the real-estate market and provide you with the property details and mapping to help determine the feasibility of potential investments.
Benefits of ForeclosureInfo
There literally hasn't been a better time than now to invest in foreclosures!
- You'll have access to one of the largest pre-foreclosure, foreclosure (REO) databases available with daily updates.
- Quickly and easily view properties with our Virtual Earth® and Google Earth integration.
- Search Tens of Thousands of properties containing pre-foreclosures, foreclosures, HUD's, VA's, FHA's and more across the entire United States.
- Easily view complete information recorded on actual documents filed with the county or courthouse.
- See information on all of the neighbors surrounding a property with our Street Snapshot tool.
- Stay informed with pre-foreclosure and foreclosure (REO) properties with our alerts feature. We notify you when new properties come available that match your specific criteria.
- View extremely detailed information for the community surrounding the selected property including Education, Tax Rates, and Crime with our Community Profile tool.
This simple-to-use online directory will give you daily updates to real estate sales and foreclosures right in your own backyard... or in someone else's backyard if a change in scenery is what you're after. You're only minutes away from making your first discovery!
Quickly search for land and property in any state in the country. Already know what you're looking for... and where? No problem, you can narrow your search in several different ways to find the perfect match for any budget. There truly is no easier or quicker way to find the best deals on the market than the ForeclosureInfo program... trust us, we've looked!
Once again, the ForeclosureInfo system is the best way to search for the best prices in real estate. Use the tools we have assembled for you, and find the property of your dreams!
Last year, more than 2.8 million homes in the U.S. had
But one man's loss is another's gain. Foreclosed homes are often up for sale at bargain prices. Some businesses and property owners have used that to their advantage and are finding ways to turn a profit on properties that have depreciated in value and have been repossessed by banks. – CNN.com Feb. 7, 2011